Ever wonder ” where to get family photos” when you vacation or live in Destin Florida?
We’ll take care of you. Here are ten great locations to take family photos in Destin.
For many years, I have been taking family photographs in Destin. I love a few good spots but hate a lot, and I also LOVE some great spots.
Here are my top 10 places to take family photos around Destin, Florida.
- Eden Gardens State Park – It boasts a century-old mansion, majestic oaks covered in moss, and beautiful native Florida plants all year.
- The Jetties in Destin – It is the only area in the region where the sunset all year. It is sure to become a favorite with its rolling sugary white sandy sand, dunes and drifts of sea oats, and the rocks that reach out into the Gulf.
- Baytowne Wharf – The wharf is magical, from the lush green knolls to the graffiti-covered walls to the musical carrousels,
- Harbour Walk, Emerald Grande – There are so many architectural treasures around here that you could easily spend days checking them out along with your Destin Florida Photographer. It has everything, from a magnificent marble staircase to a lighted color changing tree, a lighthouse and racks of surfboards. Sutton Photography can assist you capture the best family portraits. They can help you create a professional social presence and show off the great times that you had during your holidays.
- Okaloosa Island – The last remaining scenic beaches in Destin. Emerald waters and no buildings surround the rolling hills of sea oats, dunes and wide sandy beaches. It’s Florida paradise.
- Water Color-Cerulean Park – It is a botanical paradise filled with trees, flowers, greenery, and flowing fountains. This is where I go to take my children.
- Seaside At 30A – This urban-costal artsy paradise combines the best of both worlds, from Ruskin Park to the beach.
- Grayton Beach State Park – This protected area features a beautiful beach, hiking trails for native beach people and coastal dunes lakes.
- Maxwell-Gunter Recreational Area – This isn’t technically in Destin, but it is a favorite spot for clients who prefer a more wooded feel with touch water for their sessions. This park is just outside Destin, on the Niceville Bay.
- Henderson Beach State Park – This large open beach with our signature sugar-white sand and emerald water. It is one of the most popular beach parks in Destin.
There you have it, folks. These spots will make your pictures look professional, and you’ll be a big help in making your photo-frames stand out.
Destin is a popular family vacation spot in Florida. It offers many budget-friendly activities. The Panhandle resort has welcomed guests for many years to its fun-filled beaches and relaxed atmosphere. Many attractions are accessible or very affordable. Those who book Destin vacation rentals, can also get free admission to the most popular activities. These budget-friendly activities are recommended for those who love the beach.
- Play On the Beaches
Destin’s best option for low-cost entertainment is a day at the beach. Destin is renowned for its white sandy beaches, which are 24 miles long and surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico, and crystal Sands Beach and Henderson Beach State Park are the top-rated spots.
- You Can Get Hands-On with Science
Spend a day at Emerald Coast Science Center, where over 250 interactive exhibits keep kids engaged. You can see birds, snakes and hedgehogs as well as insets. Through fun activities and play areas, you can learn about the world. Tickets cost around $10 per person, with discounts available for groups and locals.
- Feed Gators
Gator Beach is Fudpucker’s beachside eatery where you can feed the alligators. Gator Beach is a top attraction in Destin, and it features more than 100 live alligators and hosts live shows. You can feed them and take pictures.
- Dolphins Are to Be Seen
Enjoy a dolphin cruise. Narrated tours allow families to get a closer look at these gentle sea mammals. AJ’s Water Adventures provides 1.5-hour dolphin cruises in the area, and sea Blast allows visitors to search in style.
- Grayton Beach Recreation Area
Grayton Beach Recreation Area is a great place to take a picnic. The state park covers 2,000 acres and is home to many wildlife species. You can rent a kayak or a canoe for a low daily fee. Enjoy the natural surroundings and then take a dip on the beach.
- Ride Go-Karts
Track Family Recreation Center is a great place to take your kids. Miniature golf, go-karts and bungee jumping are available at a low price. The park’s iconic track Wild Woody offers three levels to thrill-seekers. You can also ride the bumper boats, planes, spin tops, and go-karts after riding.
- Discover Destination
The Destin History and Fishing Museum reveal Destin’s early history of being a fishing village. Over 5,500 square feet allow you to see early photos of settlers and fishing scenes. You can also discover why Destin is the luckiest fishing village while you are touring.
- Fish The Waters
It won’t feel like a Destin family vacation without a fishing trip. Visit a local bait shop to purchase a Florida fishing license and then go fishing. Okaloosa Island offers a pier for families to cast their line. It is the kind of a dreamy place where you can totally unwind and relax.
DestinFlorida.com is the best online resource for people looking to enjoy holidays in Destin Florida. They have the latest listings of vacation rentals located at the most happening places in Destin. You can book your holiday stay and plan it smartly with help of this website. You can also check out the restaurant reviews to find the best places to dine with your family or friends.
It should be enjoyable to photograph in tourist destinations & like Destin Florida, especially if the photographer has easy access to relaxing settings and beautiful locations. You should treat the photo session as a vacation activity, just like any other activity.