The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) authorizes the examinations for the post of Polytechnic Lecturer for the deserving candidates. Before applying for the role of Polytechnic Lecturer, the candidates need to know the relevant information.
Therefore, you can follow the recent notifications for the post of UP Polytechnic Lecturer through the official site of UPPSC. The syllabus for the UPPSC examination varies slightly upon the role of Librarian, Principal, Polytechnic Lecturer, and Workshop Superintendent.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Lecturer-
- It is mandatory to have a bachelor’s degree in the appropriate subject.
- You should also have a Master’s degree in a particular field.
- The candidate should pass with 1st Class in one of the two during selection.
The UPPSC Polytechnic Lecturer syllabus for the following post of Polytechnic Lecturer comprises 750 marks of written examination and 100 marks of personal interview. You must follow the procedure of attending the written exam. There are three processes for the selection of Polytechnic Lecturer under the UPPSC examinations –
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
The candidates must appear and qualify at each stage of the examinations to achieve the post of Polytechnic Lecturer. Thus, the UPPSC examination is crucial for all the candidates who have to follow the guidelines for the UPPSC Polytechnic Lecturer selection process.
Written Examination –
The following written examination consists of two papers (Paper-1 and Paper-2) followed by the qualification of a personal interview. The written exam includes multiple-choice objective questions (MCQ) for the two papers.
Paper 1– It includes General Hindi and Engineering Subjects.
Paper-2- It includes General Studies and Engineering Subjects.
|Syllabus of General Hindi
|Syllabus of General English
|Entertainment and Sports
Authors and Books
Capital, Currencies, Countries, etc.
The number of questions for the paper of Polytechnic Lecturer consists of 125. Each question will carry three marks, while the total marks of the examination contain 375. Thus, the negative points on each question will only occur in every incorrect answer and result in the subtraction of achievement points. The total duration for both the papers (Paper-1 and Paper-2) consists of 2 hours in UPPSC examinations. Therefore, your preparation must be strong to reduce any chances of negative marking.
Personal Interview –
The personal interview varies upon the candidate qualifying for the written examination. The personal interview of Polytechnic Lecturer for the UPPSC examination holds 100 marks for the candidate. The interviewer shall be questioning the candidate on their basic skills and academic achievements. It is the most vital phase for the candidate to achieve and qualify for the next round.
Document verification –
The selected candidates will follow the guidelines on gathering relevant documents for joining the post. It is almost vital as the previous phase of approving the citizenship of our nationality. The list of verified documents where the candidates need to gather –
- The candidate shall gather two passport-size photographs, two non-certified and two certified by the Head of Institution as they received the academic records or the Gazetted Officer during the Dialogue.
- Matriculation/10th Standard certificate or equivalent issued by the Central/Government Board for the date of birth supports the age for calm.
- Degree certificates with their academic records issued by their respective Institution remain proof of their educational criteria.
- Other documents such as Domicile Certificate, a medical certificate will be notified later on for submission.
Henceforth, the above steps can help you to understand the selection process of the UP Polytechnic lecturer. You must regularly check the website online and get the admit card on time. Also, make sure to complete the preparation before the exams to excel.